Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shopping Trip (Holiday Happenings in Review)

This week our Aunt Beverly took us shopping for both Marissa's and my birthdays! We had so much fun! Our first stop was the Mall (sadly I was too busy shopping to take any photos) and then we got hungry so we went to O'Charleys for lunch/supper.


I didn't feel like ordering the same old Cheeseburger or Chicken Tenders. (True story...I never feel safe about trying new things at restaurants for fear it will go to waste if I don't like it so I ALWAYS order either a Burger or Chicken fingers) So I got brave and ordered Shrimp Scampi. And let me tell you, it was the most heavenly meal I have ordered in a while!

I know it might not look absolutely amazing in this photo but you have got to take my word for it! 

When the waitress found out it was our birthdays she gave us our choice of any pie they had, for free. Of course we instantly took her up on that and both soon dug into a large piece of cold, chocolate French Silk Pie! 

1 comment:

  1. That meal looks delicious! You both are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! - Emelie