Thursday, July 3, 2014

What I wore for the 4th!!!




Only a few days ago did reality finally sink in that the 4th of July is right around the corner! In two days to be exact! And suddenly I had all these great inspirations and ideas for cool projects I could post about! (Thanks a lot, Pinterest) Ever have those kind of days but suddenly realize there is hardly enough time to do it all? Yes, that feeling that just crossed your mind? That is exactly how I feel right now. Hahaha Yesterday I thought and thought about what kind of outfit I could wear for the 4th and could not think of anything "creative". Believe it or not I had absolutely nothing Red White and Blue in my closet! How that happened I have no idea!








Shirt - Lucky Brand
Capris - Aeropostale
Shoes - Keds
Necklace Charm - Hobby Lobby

Have a funny pre-holiday story? I would love to hear about it! Feel free to comment below and I will reply as soon as the party is over....who knows I might even reply before then!
Have a fantastic holiday! 

Emelie Claire

P.S Have some  down time before the party starts? Be sure to check out the Last Ounce of Courage
Amazingly moving and touching story. Truly inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! - Emelie