Thursday, July 17, 2014

Park Day!

You guys know the drill! Last Friday was Park day and of course I took the camera! These kids are just too cute! And I am finally getting a grip on some of these camera settings. LOL This time I tried out the "light" setting.


Allison and Marissa

Exploring the creek!


Blake


Savannah


Showing me their flowers!


If you look closely you can the see the leaf/flower/stone masterpiece they built together. Hence the happy faces...well one face does not seem to be joining in the fun but oh well....lol

Savannah and Blake


So cute!










Exploring

She just LOVES to hold Cole. Such sweetness!

The Park Day Group!

She loved staring at Cole over the side of the crib while he played.

Myself and some of my little buddies!

Friends

Chowing down on some good old watermelon!

He was worn out on the way home!


WE ARE HOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! - Emelie