Saturday, June 7, 2014

I have been awarded!

I had no idea I had been awarded until dear Lea via Optimistic World View, dropped by and told me I had been awarded! I was so excited! So lets get started shall we?!?!?


Ok, rules are I have to tell you 11 random facts about myself. Soooo this could get interesting!


  1. I can not stand metal on metal (the bakinging type).  For example a mixing bowl and a knife! Ughhh
  2. I could wear heels 24-7
  3. I get hungry when I see characters on a movie eating.
  4. When I truly laugh it might scare you...
  5. I play the piano by ear
  6. I  L O V E people that make me laugh
  7. I love people in general 
  8. I can build a hut entirely out of bamboo in 1-2 days
  9. I'm not afraid of heights.....its just the idea of the painful injuries that might befall me IF I fell.
  10. I started a fashion/style business with my sister Marissa. Link HERE
  11. I really really love music
Ok, and now to answer Lea's questions
  1. Where is your most favorite place to be in the world? 
Wow that one is hard.....ummm, Probably anywhere I am with my family.
  1. Early riser, or night owl?
Oh that is easy! NIGHT OWL!!!!!!!
  1. If you were to talk about one subject for an hour straight what would you pick?
That would definitely be Family! 
  1. What has God been teaching you this week?

Wow.....well um I would have to say that he has been teaching me SO much these past weeks its hard to pinpoint one thing....but one would definitely be realizing that life is not about me and that He is always there for me no matter what.  

  1. If you were to create the "perfect" atmosphere, what would it be?
Now what kind of fun would that be? LOL No, I don't think I would want the perfect atmosphere.....the only one I know of is Heaven and since I'm not there yet I'll just bide my time here on earth happy as can be!

  1. Last book you read?
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio.  By: Terry Ryan. 
  1. What is the personality type you jive with best? ;)
Oh wow....Well I jive quite well with a lot of different personalities. I am an extrovert you know! But one of my favorite personalities would have to be  the GO-Getters. They just go and do it no matter what. I guess you would call them the adventurers!  I am the opposite of this personality myself so I love it when people just DO IT!  (:


And the wonderful bloggers I am awarding are.......

Ok, now I have to ask you some fun questions.......

Who is your favorite Historical Heroine ?
What is your favorite meal?
Out of THESE four categories which one is most like YOU?
If you could move anywhere in the world where would you go?
What is your favorite vacation destination?
Sweet Tea or Lemonade?
Extrovert or Introvert?
What was the last song you listened to? (no cheating heehee)
Favorite movie?
If you were confronted by a crazy lady with a gun in the middle of a deep deep wooded trail and your phone is dead what would you do?
Would you like to meet these girls in person? If you did what would you say/ask?
Dream Job?
Iphone or Droid?

Whewwww, Ok, that's all I'm going to write for now. Hahaha 
( that is only half the questions I wanted to write but I felt bad half way through writing them....lol)

Emelie Claire

4 comments:

  1. ;) I love reading random facts about people! It's such fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Such fun! Thank you for tagging me in the first place Leah. You are such a dear and your blog is definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. thanks so much for including me!! :) You have a great blog

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are VERY welcome! And thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by! - Emelie